Disclosure pursuant to the provisions of Art. 13 of the Personal data protection code (Italian Law Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003)
We hereby inform you that, pursuant to the provisions of Art. 13 of Italian Law Decree 196/2003, "Personal data protection code", the personal data you provide by filling in the form and sending us your CV will be processed in full observance of the applicable legislative provisions in force.
Having specified this, please be informed that:
1. your providing and our acquiring your data are not mandatory;
2. the data controller in this case is Di.Bi. Porte Blindate srl headquartered at no. 2, Via L. Einaudi 2, 61032 Fano (PU) - Italy ;
3. the data shall be processed, for recruitment purposes, by employees and/or professionals appointed by Di.Bi. Porte Blindate srl. to perform the recruitment activities required for the most efficient intermediation between job supply and demand under the direct supervision and responsibility of Di.Bi. Porte Blindate srl.;
4. data processing, which may also involve sensitive data, shall be carried out in a way that guarantees the security and confidentiality of the same using both hard copy and computerised tools, in order to store, handle or transmit the data in question, with the possibility of communicating and processing the same for the aforementioned purposes and in observance of the aforementioned law;
5. the personal data you provide us with or which is acquired as part of our activities may be disclosed to: companies, bodies or consortia which, on behalf of our company provide specific data processing services or perform activities that are related, instrumental to or supportive of our company's activities, or even activities required for the performance of operations and services which we provide; entities entitled to access personal details by legal provisions or under secondary or EU regulations; entities for whom the transfer of your personal data is necessary or also merely useful in your own interest;
6. This is without prejudice to your rights, as set forth in Art. 7 of Italian Law Decree 196/2003, which you may exercise according to the methods specified therein, and in particular your right to: . receive confirmation as to the existence of personal data concerning you; . obtain identification details of the controller and possible chief data processor and of the purposes and methods of processing; . obtain the updating and cancelling of the data and certification that this has occurred; . object to the processing of data concerning you;
7. further details regarding the processing and disclosure of your personal data can be requested at any time;
8. your possible refusal for us to acquire and process your personal data and its disclosure to the entities listed herein above could entail the cancellation of the processing of said data, which would thereby nullify any usefulness for you that could ensue from providing this data.
Di.Bi. Porte Blindate srl – Fano